Game Facilitator Job Description
BattleGR Tactical Games in Grand Rapids offers unique laser and archery tag experiences. Providing mission based challenges for individuals and groups. Common events include birthday parties, bachelor and bachelorette parties, family reunions, team building exercises, homeschooling events, special needs groups, parents night out, church and school lock-in programs and much more. The goal at BattleGR is to provide a fun and entertaining experience through strategic games while bringing people together to create unforgettable memories. If this sound like something you would like to be a part of you may enjoy joining our team as a Game Facilitator.
- Keep guest involved and entertained
- Maintain understanding of activities offered
- Booking Parties and Events
- Exceptional Customer Service
- Provide leadership to guest by providing information on each activity as well as rules and regulations to main safety
- Encourage guest to participate in activities
- Traveling to off site locations
- Tactical game setup and teardown at offsite locations
- Equipment and Party Room Cleaning
- All other duties as assigned
- Positive Attitude
- Highly Organized
- Problem Solving
- Exceptional Communication Skills
- Flexible Schedule
- Experience as a Game Facilitator is a plus but not required.
To apply for this position come in and fill out a application or email your resume to [email protected]. You can also download the application Here!